Monday, November 5, 2007

GO COUGARS!!



Ever since dad took me to a game when I was 1 year old, I was hooked on BYU athletics. 26 years later, I still cannot miss a game albeit I can only listen to most games on internet radio.

Hailee was spoon fed the cougar kool-aid since she was little as we were students at BYU. She loved the song and danced to it whenever we had it playing. It also was the only thing that kept her from fussing in the car on long road trips . . . no kidding. "Rise and shout" = ON? Happy baby. OFF? Crying.


She used to have a crush on cosmo, but that faded when we left Utah and now she is "scared of him." She will have to get over her cosmophobia now that we are moving back and getting season tickets to basketball games. Just thought I'd let you know if you wondered if I was raising my kids in the right way. ;)

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Hey, I don't remember us taking that picture with Cosmo when we were kids... did you photoshop that? Nice work!

Just kidding :)