Sunday, November 18, 2007

Another Girl...

That was John's reaction to the doctor telling us that yes, in fact, we will be having another girl join our family sometime next spring. As if Hailee and I don't create enough drama for one man to handle!

The ultrasound showed that she is growing on track. The technician was getting a little frustrated because every time she would get a good angle for a picture, the baby would move. Yes, she is very active, already.

Hailee is slowly adjusting to her new home in Lehi, UT. She has had a rough couple of days trying to figure out the rules and limits again after spending a couple of days with grandma and grandpa.

So, what have we been up to since we got here...

Well, John has been working long hours at Omniture, so its been up to Hailee to help me make the difficult transition of leaving Arizona. Luckily, I was able to transfer to the Life Time Fitness in South Jordan. Even though I was sad to leave my "groupies" in Palm Valley, AZ, I think this will be a good place for me to learn and improve as a group fitness instructor.

Hailee is liking the new daycare at the gym for the most part. I just have to go in with her and help her find a friend to play with before I leave.

We have also had fun hanging out with family again. Its nice to have somewhere to go and people visit with on especially on Sundays.

And we are back in the midst of "The Home of the Cougars" and were able to attend a basketball game where BYU throttled the Jackson State Tigers. It felt like home in the Marriott Center, cheering on the Cougs. John is so excited for the BYU vs. Utah game this weekend that he is hardly sleeping, hopefully that ends in victory.

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Congrats on the baby girl! I'm excited to be the first one in the family to have a boy... haha... we'll see about that. Miss you guys -- can't wait to see you at Christmas!