Friday, March 28, 2008

Sisters!

Hailee has quickly accepted her new role as big sister. She loves being around Camryn and always wants to hold her by herself. She has had a few "need more attention" fits this week, but I must admit I was more fearful of how it was going to be than how it actually is.

I was concerned last night because I heard Hailee crying in her room a couple hours after I put her to bed. I went in to find out what was wrong, thinking it had to do something with feeling left out...not the case. She told me she wanted to eat her donut in the morning, but she didn't want to wait a long time. So, being the softy that I am, at 10:30 at night my little 3 year old sat at the dinner table and ate her icing and sprinkle covered donut. She talked our ears off for 20 minutes, pulling out more of her tricks in order to stay up as long as possible.

Camryn is quite the little angel. She really only cries when she is hungry or when we're giving her a bath. She doesn't even mind her diaper being changed and sometimes even sleeps through it. We were lucky that Hailee came first, I think she prepared us for anything!

1 comment:

BrookeNaomi said...

Hey guys,
I have to laugh reading this, that is my life to a T!!!! Taylor and Mia are sooo different, and came in the same order as your girls. Isn't it sweet to have sisters? I love having two girls.It really gets better and better. I hope to c u all at the reunion! We miss you guys!
Brooke