Sunday, March 16, 2008

Come on Baby...


Nope, still no baby. We are waiting patiently...kind of. It is a little different waiting for a second baby than for the first. With Hailee we couldn't wait until she got here, but now we know what we are in for and we truly understand that it is easier to take care of her in there, than out here! So, when she's ready or March 25 (I'll be induced), we will be excited to welcome her to our family and post pictures.

We are pretty sure that Hailee was one of the cutest babies we've ever seen (yes, we know, every parent thinks that) so we are wondering what this little nameless baby will look like. Since Hailee didn't/doesn't look like either one of us, lucky girl, we wonder who this one will take after.

Nope, we still don't have a name for her. John has his top picks: Jordyn, Katie or Kate. I am still holding out until I see her or a bolt of lightning hits me so I know for sure what her name should be.

The weather has warmed up quite a bit (until this weekend) so, Hailee and I have spent a lot of time taking walks to the park. Hooray, we finally found something she likes more than Dora! I'm still teaching classes at the gym and I'm probably doing everything I possibly can to get this baby out, but she is holding on tight in there. John's workload has lightened slightly, so some days he actually sees sunlight. He has become quite the avid exerciser himself and working hard to win his family's Biggest Loser Contest.

We'll keep you posted and include pictures on the changes that will come to our family in the coming weeks.

No comments: