Sunday, January 16, 2011

The real news


As everyone probably knows (facebook broke the story in December), we are having another monster come into the family in late July. Dana has been feeling relatively well for being pregnant. Little bouts of nausea and tired spells are all that she has dealt with so far. Cam made Dana pretty sick and so did Hailee, so maybe this one is a little different, like maybe a boy? (insert wishful thinking comment here)

So far, we have come up with names for both sexes . . . so you get to choose your fav as we narrow down the list:

GIRL NAMES (listed first because, well, we have a track record)
Tatum
Kalia (the street we stayed on in Hawaii)
Jordan
Brynn
Emery

BOY NAMES
Tyce
William
Brett
David
John
Landon
Parker
Blake
Brendan
Kyle
Ty
Jimmer (Gotta slip that one in)
Connor

5 comments:

Sherry said...

I like Brynn and Jayce. Jimmer would be great but I have a feeling it's going to get over used in the next few years. LOL :)

Candace said...

Oh I am so excited for you guys. My vote is for Tyce, that was one of my faves for boys names too. And for a girl they are all cute but I like Tatum or Jordan. Knowing John the boys names are probably pointless to even vote on since Jimmer pretty much has Veto power, am I right?

Welp good luck with the pregnancy Dana. And if the boy thing doesn't work out I might be willing to make a swap for one of ours. Ha, Ha!

George and Caralee said...

I have always loved the name Kyle and I think Kyle John has a ring to it. "KJ" for short! For the girls... for some reason Emery really popped out to me.
So happy for your family. Hope Dana is doing better and Johnny, don't hold your breath for that boy... but we did get a boy on the third one. Another child...that's all that matters! Love you all!

Andrea Cutler said...

Love the name Kalia....And I think I will take a bit of the credit for how dang cute of a name it is as I was there when we all discussed it!
I hope for you that it's a boy, and I hope for you pocket book it's a girl...already prepared!

mid said...

https://www.maxmanroe.com/pinjaman-modal-usaha.html